Hallstone has a nationwide distribution network that ensures convenient all year availability of quality products that provide exceptional value for money.
Delivery is available to UK mainland addresses only.
- You must ensure that the delivery vehicle has safe access to the point of unloading.
- Delivery vehicles are generally 7.9 metres (26') long, 2.5 metres (8' 2") wide, 3.6 metres (12') high or approximately the same size as a dustbin lorry.
- Please allow 3 metres (10') clearance to the rear of the vehicle for operation of the tail lift.
- Deliveries of are made on pallets. The pallets are unloaded using a hydraulic platform or tail lift which lowers the pallet to ground level. The driver then uses a small manual pallet truck to manually pull/push the pallet to the nearest hard-standing, flat surface to your property. We undertake to place the goods as close to your property as is deemed safe by the driver.
- Please note that manual pallet trucks can only operate on tarmac, concrete and paved areas which must be level and clear of obstructions. Manual pallet trucks cannot operate on inclines or declines, gravel, earth, grass or any other type of non-solid surface.
- Standard Delivery is free on orders to over 85% of UK Mainland postcodes. Postcodes which incur a charge are shown at the bottom of this page.
- For Next Day delivery a £15 delivery supplement charge will be added per order (not per item).
- For AM or PM delivery a £10 delivery supplement charge will be added and for Saturday AM delivery a £40 delivery supplement charge will be added per order (not per item).
- Where deliveries cannot be made due to insufficient access to the delivery address or difficulties on the approach to the address, an unsuitable offloading area, obstructions, or where incorrect/insufficient instructions have been provided, a charge of £30 (incl. VAT) per pallet will be made for redelivery or return delivery to Hallstone*. It is very important to read the full Delivery Policy to ensure deliveries can be made successfully; if you are unsure please contact us for more information prior to placing your order.
Standard deliveries will be made between 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), AM and Saturday AM deliveries will usually be made between 8am and 1pm and PM deliveries between 12pm and 6pm.
Orders placed before 10am, Monday to Friday, can be delivered the following day. For orders placed after 10am on Friday the earliest day for delivery is Tuesday.
Please note turf can be delivered Tuesday to Friday, or Saturday AM for an additional charge.
*Fees must be paid prior to an order being released for redelivery; if the order is returned to Hallstone, the £30 charge per pallet will be deducted from any outstanding refund due. Due to the perishable nature of turf, where delivery cannot be made successfully we will be unable to refund the amount paid for the turf.
If your delivery has not arrived by 3pm, please call us on 0845 604 6088 if you require an estimated time of arrival.
It is preferable that you are available at the delivery address to accept the delivery; therefore it is important that you ensure that you are satisfied with the delivery date selected. You must also provide safe access to the point of unloading.
Hallstone is able to deliver orders if you are not present, but in these circumstances we can accept no liability for any deterioration in or theft of any of the items delivered. Neither can we accept responsibility for the consequences of the positioning of the pallets or bulk bags by the delivery driver.
In the following postcode areas: AB, DD, PA20+, PH5-11, PH15+, IV & KW orders placed before 10am, Monday to Friday, can be delivered in three working days. For orders placed after 10am on Friday the earliest day for delivery is Thursday. Deliveries will be made between 7am and 6pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). Next Day delivery, AM & Saturday AM deliveries are not available in these areas.
Postcode-Based Delivery Charges
At Hallstone Direct we strive to give our customers unrivalled service and great value for money; we offer Free Standard Delivery to 85% of UK mainland postcodes and straight forward, clear pricing on our website.
Due to increases in haulage costs we have made the difficult decision to place a charge on orders in areas which are more expensive to deliver to.
Charges are applicable to the following postcodes:
£19.99 per item
£29.99 per item
Where available, AM/PM, Next Day and Saturday delivery charges are in addition to the above and are charged per order, not per item.
Our bulk bags and pallets are non-returnable.